Monday, August 1, 2011

Mail (Kate Spade) Bag: Nylons, no or yes?

Hi fashionistas!
  Welcome to the first edition of Mail (Kate Spade) Bag where I will address all the questions and concerns you have!  I am so sorry this is late, but I was finishing up with my other blog and I got caught up.  No more lateness though!
The question I got this week was from Charlene.  She asked about nylons and if they are in or out.  Nylons are still in, basically.  I wouldn't say they were in in that you could wear them with regular outfits.  They work better with fancier outfits, such as if you are going to a dance or evening out.  Wearing nylons with a regular skirt and top on a regular day can look a little like tights and come off as childish.
  Charlene, (and everyone else), I will be making a new series about playing your strengths, matching the right style for your body type.  Depending on your body type, nylons might be okay with regular outfits.  But for now, to play it safe, I would stick to wearing nylons with fancier outfits rather than every day outfits.
Thank you for asking and if there are any more questions, please feel free to ask!!
XoXo,
          Maddie

2 comments:

  1. Got it! Relieved I can still wear nylons when I dress up, but don't have to wear them every day, which can be a pain. Thank you, fashionista Maddie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's a wild guess as to what might look good together: periwinkle cotton blouse, lavendar denim skirt, orange velvet belt and sunshine yellow silk scarf. I'm having a hard time picturing it, but I assume all the choices had to be used? Anyway, thanks for the fun, fashionista.

    ReplyDelete